FILL THE SLEIGH 5K, FUN RUN & TEAM CHALLENGE
Tentative 2017 Date: Saturday, November 25, 2017
More details will be posted shortly
2016 Individual Results are here 2016 Team Results are here TIMING SERVICES BY TRIVIUM RACING
Join the Piedmont Pacers Running, Track & Field Club as we host our Second Annual "Fill the Sleigh 5K, Fun Run and Team Challenge" at Northeast Park in Guilford County NC, near the town of Gibsonville on Saturday, December 3rd.
The start of the race will begin at 10:30AM with late registration and packet pickup beginning at 8:30AM.
An exciting 5 Kilometer (3.1 mile) competitive race course awaits and the Fun Run option is a 1-mile loop around the Northeast Park and great for everyone (strollers ok for fun run) wanting to enjoy a fun run with a holiday theme.
Lastly, there is a team challenge for runners in the competitive 5K (5 runners minimum per team to attain a team score, 5 fastest combined times will determine team rankings.) Due to safety issues please avoid bring dogs or other animals to the event.
We will be "Filling the Sleigh" by encouraging everyone to bring wrapped gifts to benefit the Ricky Proehl P.O.W.E.R. of Play Foundation for needs for children in our local community. Along with gifts, proceeds from the event will also go to this worthwhile organization.
This race is also the last event & finale of the Fall 2016 American Masters Track & Field Series and is the only 5k road running event of the 5 event series. More details are on the series tab.
- Early Packet Pickup (pre-registered): December 2nd from 4:00pm - 7:00pm at Fleet Feet GSO
- Late Packet Pick-up & Late Registration: December 3rd from 8:30am - 10:00am
- Race Start: 10:30am on December 3rd
- Registration Gets:
- Commemorative Shirt: adult (S,M,L,XL) & youth (S,M,L)
- Live Results
- Food & Drink Post-Race
- Visit with Santa Claus & Sleigh!!!
- Holiday Themed Course
- Race Course Links: 5k, Fun Run
- To the top 3 overall male and female finishers.
- To the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in the 5K: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
- Team Awards: Silver bowl to first place team, plaques to second and third place teams
- Sponsorship Opportunities:
- We're actively searching for sponsors to help with this event as proceeds will help make the event the best it can be! Contact the number or email to learn more.
- Platinum Level: $1,000.00: Name/logo printed on back of shirts, 8 complimentary entries for either fun run or competitive race, speaking option at beginning of race, 3 marketing/yard signs at each mile marker (1st, 2nd and 3rd miles).
- Gold Level: $500.00. Name/logo printed on back of shirts, 6 complimentary entries for either fun run or competitive race, 2 marketing/yard signs at the 1st and 2nd mile markers
- Silver Level: $250.00. Name printed on back of shirts, 4 complimentary entries for either fun run or competitive race, 1 marketing/yard sign at the first mile marker
- Bronze Level: $100.00. Name printed on back of shirts, 2 complimentary entries for either fun run or competitive race.
- Please call 336-263-4167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or mail sponsorship to the below address & payable to “Piedmont Pacers”.
952 Golf House Rd W
Suite I, PMB 227
Whitsett, NC 27377
We hope you can join us!!!