2020 USATF MASTERS SOUTHEAST TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
2020 USATF-NC ASSOCIATION TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
SATURDAY, JUNE 6 2020
3/13/20 UPDATE: While still planned, registrations are paused until April 1, 2020 due to the virus
750 Stadium Dr
Durham, NC US 27704
Join us for the 2020 USATF Masters Southeast Region Outdoor Track & Field Championships being held on Saturday, June 6 2020 in Durham, North Carolina. The event is organized by the Piedmont Pacers Track Club. This event will also serve as the 2020 USATF-NC Association Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
There are 23 events being competed including track, field and relay events at the Durham County Stadium. Entry deadline is Wednesday, June 3 2020.
This is a premier event focusing on Masters athletes with age group and team awards on the line and at a world-class location at the Durham County Stadium, the site of many USATF, College and High School Track & Field Championship-level events.
This is a USATF Sanctioned event, timed by Rhodes Race Timing Services and hosted by the Piedmont Pacers Running, Track and Field Club. There are discounts for entering this event early prior to normal and late registration periods.
There are no qualifying standards however you must be a USATF member to enter this meet and enter as many events as you would like!
Make plans to attend as we will have a full slate of events and will be a lot of fun!
Site: Durham County Stadium, 750 Stadium Dr, Durham, NC 27704
Associations within Southeast Region: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
Events: Twenty-three (23) events including track, field and relay events
Schedule: Will be published tbd
Event Registration: (final deadline is 11:59pm EST June 3, 2020 if registered online. If via mail, postmarked no later than June 3, 2020 and received no later than 5:00pm EST May 29, 2020). Fees include processing fee and sales tax (if applicable)
- Now until 11:59pm EST, April 13, 2020 (EARLY BIRD PRICING): Registration fee per event entered: $15.00
- 12:00am EST, April 14, 2020 until 11:59pm EST, May 30, 2020 (REGULAR PRICING): Registration fee per event entered: $18.00
- 12:00am EST May 31, 2020 until 11:59pm EST, June 3, 2020 (LATE PRICING): Registration fee per event entered: $25.00
- Relays: $40.00 per relay team via cash or check, will register and paid onsite during the event
Processing Fee Detail (based on total of event registration fees per transaction)
- $10.01 – $30: $2.50
- $30.01 – $50: $3.00
- $50.01 – $250: 6%
- All Donations: 4%
Registration Website: http://www.southeastmasters.com
Competition Details: is open to all men and women 30 years of age and older. Age on June 6, 2020 will determine a competitor's age division. Proof of membership with USA Track & Field will be required from all U.S. citizens. You must obtain a 2020 USATF membership through your local Association or online at www.usatf.org/membership. You may represent a USATF club as long as the club affiliation is part of your USATF membership record. Proof of birth date will be required from all competitors.
Age Groups (for individual events and relays):
- 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
- Individuals: USATF Masters Southeast medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place US finishers per event (Non-US Citizens, if winning a medal, will not displace US athletes or Team award-based points). North Carolina members placing highest in their events will win a first place (gold) medal. Southeast Association members placing highest in their events will win a special award.
- Club awards: First Place Men’s Team and First Place Women’s Team:
- Based on the top club scores from totals for finishes per each club team-member in each of their age group/gender event finishes. (8 points for 1st place, 6 points for 2nd place, 4 points for 3rd, 3 points for 4th, 2 points for 5th and 1 point for a 6th place finish).
USATF Sanctioning: Will be sanctioned and operated within the 2020 USATF Rules of Competition.
Drug Testing: Participants are subject to random drug testing per USATF rules. Details can be found at the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) website: https://www.usada.org
Timing Agency: Rhodes Timing
Event T-shirts: Available on site for purchase
Throwing implements: One of each event/gender/age group will be available for use
Spikes: The maximum spike lengths allowed for running and field events are: 1/4" Pyramid Spikes. No needle or “Christmas Tree” spikes permitted.
3000 Meter Racewalk
2000/3000 Meter Steeplechase
4x100 Meter Relay (registration onsite)
4x400 Meter Relay (registration onsite)
4x800 Meter Relay (registration onsite)